Five Seasons Family Sports Clubs was founded in 1988 and is owned by Corporex Companies, LLC ("Corporex"). Corporex, headquartered in Covington, KY, is one of the nation's largest privately held real estate, hospitality and investment companies. Five Seasons consists of six clubs located in Northbrook and Burr Ridge, IL; Cincinnati and Dayton, OH; Crestview Hills, KY; and Indianapolis, IN.
A Five Seasons Family Sports Club represents the ideal combination of an expansive offering of sports and fitness activities coupled with the personal attention and ambiance of an upscale club. It is uniquely different from any club ever seen or experienced with offerings for all members of the family, from small children to seniors. Five Seasons is a year-round facility, a club where families and friends spend precious time together in a truly comprehensive high quality environment.
Five Seasons is actually five clubs in one:
- A Tennis and Racquet Club, with eight air-conditioned, extra-wide indoor tennis courts, four outdoor hard courts, and four outdoor clay courts;
- A Fitness Club, with state-of-the-art weight and cardiovascular equipment, a circular track, an indoor pool, a spa, and spinning and aerobics studios;
- A Swim Club, with an Olympic-size outdoor pool featuring diving wells and wading pools for tots and an indoor pool for year-round conditioning and water aerobics;
- A Dining & Social Club, with a cafe/sports bar for casual dining, plus social activities for the entire family; and
- Massage, with two relaxing rooms featuring massages.
Five Seasons Family Sports Club is a facility where an entire family can go to exercise, socialize, compete, dine or simply relax. Its unique concept was specifically designed to fill a void in the social and recreational communities: to provide fitness, ambiance and social opportunities typically found only in traditional country clubs and resorts, at a comparably affordable price.