Mind / Body
- Abs—30 minutes of intense abs and core work.
- Boot Camp—An intense, full-body workout filled with cardio and strength exercises.
- Power Surge - 1 hour of Strength/Cardio Drill Interval. Intense strength segments mixed with Boot Camp style drills.
- Circuit Training—Interval training (cardio and strength) using a variety of resistance equipment.
- High & Low—High and low impact with floor work.
- Tabata— An intense high/low intensity interval workout.
- Powerlift—Increase muscle strength, flexibility and endurance. Build lean muscles fast!
- Primetime—Low impact cardio and floor work. Great for beginners, seniors, and all levels of fitness.
- PiYo—A toning mix of core exercises based on Yoga and Pilates.
- Glutes, Guts, & Guns – a high energy workout that masterfully combines an easy, yet effective cardio routine interlaced with weights and resistance. It’s fun and created for all fitness levels.
- Resist-a-ball—A strength class performed with an exercise ball. This class is great for stability,balance, coordination and strength.
- Zumba—Part fitness class, part dance class. Burn off those calories to a Latin beat!
TRX - The hot new trend in suspension and body weight training.
- *There is a fee associated with this class.
- *Class size is limited to ten. Sign up early!
- Circuit Training - This high energy class will take you from Station to Station with combinations that will raise your heart and make you sweat even in the water!
- Fluid Motion - A workout for all ages. Helps release stress and arthritis pain, Fibermyology and MS pain. This is a non-impact class.
- Mix it up—This class offers 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of strength, and 20 minutes of flexibility. A great workout for anyone!
- Powerquatics – A high aerobic energy class that also gives you strengthening and lots of toning moves along with weight loss.
- Aqua Zumba – A high aerobic energy class to a Latin Beat!
- All Terrain—Offers flat roads, hills, jumps and recovery (65-92% of maximum heart rate).
- Endurance—Calm training for building up and maintaining one’s stamina (65-75% of maximum heart rate).
- Interval—Challenging and varied training alternating between intensive training (85-95% of max heart rate) and less intensive periods (67% of max heart rate).
- Race Day—Challenging training session where effort made is similar to competition.
- Strength—Challenging session with a goal of increasing strength of leg muscles and postponing muscle acidification. Cycling speed lower with more resistance (75-85% of max heart rate)
- Spin & Lift—Standard spinning class complemented with strength training.
- All NEW spinners should come 10 min. early so you can safely learn the proper techniques and fitting for the bikes.
Mind / Body
- Ashtanga Yoga— the ancestor of modern-day Power Yoga, is a set sequence of postures designed to bring incredible strength, flexibility and endurance to the body - and a sense of stillness to the mind. This class focuses on combining breath with movement, and on building strength through alignment, ujjayi breath, energy locks, and vinyasas. An intense practice; all levels are welcome; some yoga experience recommended.
- Flow Yoga—Active style of yoga linking poses with the breath.
- Gentle Yoga—An introduction to basic yoga poses. Emphasizing stretch, coordination of breath movements & attention to alignment.
- Power Yoga—A combination of traditional yoga with dynamic exercises; places demands on all muscles (boosting circulation and improving muscle tone).
- Pilates—Non-impact exercises of strength, flexibility and balance, focusing on core conditioning.
- FitBarre— Class format will include fundamental barre techniques, along with basic strength & core training. **There is a fee associated with this class: $5 for members, $10 for non-members